Mempertingkat nilai dan potensi pelajar secara holistik.
- Organise activities that have a major impact on all students based on JERI (Physical, Emotional, Spiritual and Intellectual).
- Involve students in community activities at the national and international levels.
- Apply elements of nationhood in the implementation of activities.
- Provide authentic experience in entrepreneurship.
- Provide knowledge and skills to identify opportunities that can generate benefits for graduates.
- Offer financial assistance to outstanding international students.
- Review the implementation criteria of the student mobility programme.
- Allocate funds for students to take part in mobility programmes (inbound and outbound).
- Increase the number of students attending a semester-long mobility programme.
- Collaborate on graduate training schemes that can increase the marketability of graduates.
- Expose prospective graduates to current development aspects of "talent management issues".
- Conduct an Employer Expectation Survey to measure employers' views on graduates.
Updated:: 15/06/2021 [nuruliman]